Hi Renee, I wanted to say that I got via email your updated blog posts, however, due to business I have been unable to comment till now.
I want to congratulate you for making it to the exemplar section on Moodle. I read the part where you mentioned 'rookie mistake', I did a quiet giggle to myself. I'm glad you managed to figure things out and had help from Rachel Fettes, and Kwok Tuu, they were both really helpful to me as well.
I wanted to ask, out of curiosity did you choose the color green for your font subheadings to symbolize your accounting growth in the course?
Hi Renee,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to say that I got via email your updated blog posts, however, due to business I have been unable to comment till now.
I want to congratulate you for making it to the exemplar section on Moodle. I read the part where you mentioned 'rookie mistake', I did a quiet giggle to myself. I'm glad you managed to figure things out and had help from Rachel Fettes, and Kwok Tuu, they were both really helpful to me as well.
I wanted to ask, out of curiosity did you choose the color green for your font subheadings to symbolize your accounting growth in the course?
Cheers,
Anna